WARNING: LISTENING THE STATEMENTS MADE BY THESE TEACHERS MAY CAUSE SOUL TWITCHING AND OR SPIRITUAL NAUSEA. TO CLEANSE YOUR MIND WITH THE GOSPEL GO HERE AND HERE.
2 Timothy 4:3-4 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.
The Health, wealth, and Prosperity Gospel is directly linked to the Word of Faith Movement. Both go hand in hand. Although there are Prosperity Teachers who are not Word of Faith, there are no Word of Faith Teachers that do not teach the Prosperity Gospel. Sadly, Word of Faith prosperity teaching has had global consequences. Thanks to many of the teachers in this post, this demonic “gospel” has made its way Around the world through venues Such as TBN and God TV. The most blasphemous statement these people make is that the Christian is a “little god.” If you know anyone involved in the Word of Faith Movement, or the Prosperity Gospel, please direct them to this post.
Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.
1. God used the “force of faith” to create the universe.
2. God is six feet tall and has a hand span of about nine inches.
3. Heaven is a planet, and earth is the carbon copy of heaven.
4. Adam was created a “little god.”
5. Because Adam was a “little god” he had super powers.
6. When Adam sinned he handed his godhood over to Satan, making Satan the god of this world.
7. God was left on the outside, desperately seeking a way to get back into the earth realm.
8. This made God the “biggest failure” in all the Bible.
9. God could be involved in this earth realm only by permission.
10. This left God seeking people such as Abraham to “allow Him” to work (His plan, if those He asked would allow, was to bring a Messiah into the world to take back His authority from Satan).
11. Those He invited into His plan didn’t have to accept if they didn’t want to, and God could do nothing about it (poor God!).
12. Using the “force of faith,” God began to speak the Messiah into existence through the prophets, and finally Jesus (“the spoken Word”) was born.
13. However, contrary to some, Jesus never claimed to be God.
14. Jesus had a big house and wore designer clothes.
15. We know He was rich because Judas stole money from “the bag.”
16. Jesus was so rich that while He was on the cross the soldiers gambled for His clothes.
17. While on the cross Jesus took on the nature Satan.
18. At the cross God was no longer Jesus’ Father.
19. Jesus paid the penalty for our sins not on the cross, but in hell.
20. In hell, Jesus became the first born again man (in other words Jesus needed to be saved).
21. God spoke into the bowels of hell and resurrected Christ, defeating Satan and taking back His authority.
22. Now because of the work of Christ every Christian is a “little god.”
23. As “little gods” we no longer have to be poor, but are to live in health, wealth, and prosperity.
24. As “little gods” we no longer have to pray “thy will be done.”